Monday, April 12, 2010

Theories and plots.. My plan for this blog.

The next several posts will be regarding Various theories. I plan to start with the main illuminati(s), and work through the ideas attributed to them.
Maybe by the end we can sort out the real story from the disinformation. Or not. People have asked me if I am afraid of what might happen if I hit the nail on the head. If I have thought that Miranda might come for me in the night. That would be pretty stupid of them really.
The best way they have to discredit me is to help me along. Publish my book and get my blog a lot of attention, then throw me into the digital nuthouse with all the crazy disinformation. Hide me in plain sight so to speak.

So where to start....Aliens? The Bavarian Illuminati? The Zurich banks and finance? Hmmmm...

2 comments: